We install for Residential & Commercial!
A professionally sprinkler system is one of the best investments that you can make for your home or commercial property! Just ask anyone who has one, check out our testimonials. There is no easier or more cost-effective way to beautify your home or office, increase its value, and save yourself time and money.
Underground Sprinkler System Components
- Valves open and close pipes to allow watering of each zone.
- Head styles vary based on the water requirements of the plantings and your water supply. Sprinkler heads are rated according to the GPM they can supply water at your particular psi.
- Risers connect pipe to sprinkler heads.
- Fittings or couplings, such as tees and elbows, connect and redirect pipe.
- A manual control should be able to maintain several areas with differing needs.
- A backflow preventer is an anti-siphon device that's required in most areas.
- Timers allow presetting of the on/off function of the system.
- The valve manifold is the master control of the system.
- Pipe choice depends on the region you live in. You'll use either PVC or polyethylene pipe.
Sprinkler System Winterization
In a freezing climate, like Wisconsin, it is advisable to "winterize"your sprinkler or irrigation system in order to avoid damage. Special attention should be given to removing water from the pipes, valves, and sprinkler heads, before freezing occurs. We know this and have special prices just for you!
*Commercial prices may differ
“The service from my long time sprinkler system provider had been deteriorating the past few years with missed scheduled openings, along with seeing my third technician in three years each trying to learn our 12 zone system. Its when a major leak occurred in one of the master valve box units this summer that I went to Rick who came over the next day to identify the leak. After analyzing the aging 15 year old system’s deficiencies he provided solid recommendations including upgrading a state of the art Pentek Intellidrive house water pressure unit and a new value switch at the shut off’s for the Hunter sprinkler controls. The other service provider never cared to make these sort of pro-active recommendations. As a long time business owner myself I cherish optimal excellent service at a fair price. Rick checks the box on both. I won’t go anywhere else for my irrigation needs.”
Chip - Hubertus, WI